Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What you want is the best in your life.

Bismillah.

I cant sleep yet , please someone outside , please help me to get my sleep time back. T_T

As a muslim , do you ever think on how to create your life in best way ? Sometimes , this question keeps me think , what should I do . How should I do , is it possible or impossible ! Or , maybe I am the only one who think this and that.. Blame me , but I want to create colours in my life .. The past is past , the present is what should I care. =)

I want to be a good and better muslim . Improve in many ways..
I want to be a good and gooooooood daughter for both , Ibu and Ayah..
I want to be an excellent student , excellent achievement.
I want to be SOMEONE.

Someone in Allah's eyes.
Someone in Ibu and Ayah 's life
Someone in my future..
and of course...Someone in HERBALIFE. ( haha , tak salah kan ? )

To be someone .
I have to sacrifice.

Kalau dulu suka buang masa , sekarang dah tak boleh lagiiii.. Kan kan kan.

Betul betull...

p/s : Cuti 5 bulan ni macam macam belajar , especially on how to improve myself. From no one to someone.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment